Print your own numbered tickets
Whether you need raffle tickets, entry tickets, vouchers, stickers for quality control or any other type of numbered tickets, you can easily get them here - for free, without watermarks, ads or any other crap.
The whole process is fairly easy:
- Design your ticket on your desktop with an application like gimp, photoshop, inkscape or whatever and save or export it to jpg or png. You can actually use any image but keep in mind that it will fit to the size you specify for your tickets so you need to make sure the proportions of your image are equal or very similar to the width and height of the tickets.
- Specify width and height of your tickets in mm.
- Select the size of the output document, A4, A3, Letter, etc.
- Specify the number of tickets and optionally the start value for numbering.
- Specify placement of the number on the ticket.
- Select your image.
- Press the 'Download" button and save the pdf document on your computer.
There are quite a few options you can choose from and some of them may not be very clear to you unless you are familiar with industrial printing. In this case you may want to check the instructions here.